DIGITAL LIBRARY "R. MACERATINI"
The main aim of the Digital Library is to provide fundamental support for the scientific research activity and service carried out by researchers, physicians and health professionals in the field of oncology.
The Digital Library houses the Patient Library*, which is equipped with numerous information resources aimed at patients, their families and all citizens.
The Digital Library offers the following services:
- bibliographic searches on biomedical databases;
- provision and interlibrary exchange of scientific articles;
- training and updating activities for institutional users;
- bibliometric analyses through Web of Science, Scopus, JCR, InCites and SciVal;
- ECM accredited training for healthcare professionals;
In collaboration with the IRE Scientific Directorate, the Library staff handles annual reporting of IRE scientific production for the Ministry of Health, for Current and/or Finalized Research projects (Research WorkFlow).
The Library is part of the following networks:
- Bibliosan Consortium, Library Network of Biomedical Research Institutes
- NILDE System Network Inter-Library Document Exchange: online software for providing scientific articles not owned by the library.
- ACNP, National Collective Archive of Italian Periodicals (library code RM091)
- SBN, National Library Service (library code RL1P1)
- Cataloging of monographic material: SBN Sebina System
- Cataloging of periodicals: ACNP
- Subject / Thesaurus: MESH (Medical Subject Headings)
- Classification System: NLM / LCC
- Cataloging standards: REICAT / ISBD
Owned by the library
- Periodicals: about 700 printed and 10000 electronic
- Books: about 8000
Provision and interlibrary exchange of scholarly articles, bibliographic research, training and continuing education activities for institutional users.
Book a librarian: you can request a professional librarian who will be available to help you make the best use of library resources and conduct bibliographic research. If you are interested, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book the library's multimedia room (internal users only)
Location and hours
Via Elio Chianesi, 53 – 00144 Roma (Mostacciano)
Monday / Friday – 09.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Telephone: 06 52666225
e-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 06 52666233
e-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
IRE Catalougues and Online Resources
IFO Gender Library