IFO GENDER LIBRARY
The concept of Gender Medicine stems from the idea that differences between men and women in terms of health are related not only to their biological characterization and reproductive function, but also to environmental, social, cultural and relational factors defined by the term "gender".
The Plan for the Implementation and Dissemination of Gender Medicine can be read here.
Gender Medicine Observatory of Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
Gender Medicine and cancer:
Gender Medicine and Covid:
- Medicina di genere e COVID-19, Bussole IRCCS, n. 2, july 2020
- Medicina di genere e COVID-19, aggiornamento 2021, Bussole IRCCS, n. 4, april - june 2021
The Gender Library provides access to a collection of bibliographic references, indexed on the PubMed database, related to scientific literature framed from a gender perspective.
- Gender Medicine: the state of the art on Gender Medicine studies.
- Gender Medicine and cancer: updated references on Gender Medicine related to oncological diseases.
- Gender Medicine and Endocrinology
- Gender Medicine and Cardiology
- Gender Medicine and Urology
- Gender Medicine and Otolaryngology
- Gender medicine and Neuro-Oncology
- Gender Medicine and Hematology
- Gender Medicine and Dermatology